Did you know that having the right caregiving treatment plan in place for a brain injury not only improves the final outcome of the patient, but can quicken the recovery time in getting there?
At A-1 Home Care in Encino, we provide exceptional caregiving expertise from the comfort of the home at affordable rates that are always unbeatable. Each specialized brain injury caregiver comes with excellence on the mind, help in the hands, and gold in the heart, serving as a continual testament to improving elder home health throughout Los Angeles and Orange County.
Take a look below at some of the leading senior care services offered in the home with A-1 Home Care:
· assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· “brain games” and other cognition improving activities
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care also provides Alzheimer's and dementia care, Multiple Sclerosis care, Parkinson's care, and much more. After all, without A-1 Home Care at the top of caregiving in Southern California today, where else would suffering seniors turn?To understand more about the brain injury care options available at A-1 Home Care today, call (310) 657-8780 or (562) 929-8400. A-1 Home Care also serves surrounding communities in Tarzana, Brentwood, Burbank, Sherman Oaks, and Hollywood.