Did you know that one of the leading causes of illness and death among elders today is from smoking and its accompanying cancers?
At A-1 Home Care in Encino, we provide the cold hard facts this Presidents' Day regarding some of the common health disasters that befell some of our nation's greatest leaders at a premature time-- but that don't need to create the same fate for your beloved elder in the home. Our nation's 18th President Hiram Ulysses Grant "enjoyed" cigarettes and cigars so much that he suffered a premature death because of lung cancer in 1885, helping to set the world on watch against the harmful effects of smoking.
At A-1 Home Care, our 24 hour care experts come to the comfort of the home with a pair of helping hands and a golden heart that’s always looking for the next chance to serve, providing the leading lung cancer and melanoma care in all of Southern California to people from different walks of life, including Asian, Middle Eastern, Jewish, and European.
Some of the caregiving options provided for at A-1 Home Care include:
· assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· wake-up and tuck-in services
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· “brain games” and other cognition improving activities
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care for physical handicaps and other disabilities
· child care
· pet care
To learn more about the exceptional elder care solutions available at A-1 Home Care, pick up the phone today and call (310) 657-8780 or (562) 929-8400. A-1 Home Care provides live-in care options to neighboring communities in Los Angeles and Orange County that include Tarzana, Beverly Hills, Hollywood, Pasadena, and Studio City.